Saturday, February 6, 2010
NOTHING NEW
OK so January was both good and bad. It started off with my birthday and that was good. Then Eddie and I decided we were better off as friends and so that's what we are friends. Other than that nothing happened in January. February is starting off good, in the fact that I just recently got a job (thanks dad). I am now working for the funeral company as an office assistant for our location in Fremont. It is part time and at night, but I'm looking forward to getting back to work. It has been really nice having the time off, but I'm looking forward to going back, even thinking of having 2 job just so I can have more money. Along with this I'm kinda looking forward to valentines day because I get to spend it with my besties, Cass and I are even thinking of taking her mom to the city so she doesn't have to think about it being the first valentines with out her dad. It will be a great girls day and besides my own mom I cant think of anyone else I would want to spend the day of love with other than my best friend. so thats my update.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hey! What about me???? I am really happy for you about the job. Just do your best. Lots of love...Auntie
ReplyDeleteyou to auntie, you know i love you.
ReplyDelete